Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back Home, Back to Reality

Dear my beloved, avid and loyal readers,

These past 5 months have been nothing short of amazing. Going to Berlin was one of the best decisions I have made and I am so proud of all I got to experience. I got to live in a fantastic and unique city (arguably the best), meet some incredible people who became good friends and visit places whose histories make the US look like a toddler.
After two and half weeks back home, I am now in San Francisco. I'll be back working at my office job on USF's campus 4 days a week. I also got an internship at the Frey Norris Gallery (www.freynorris.com) in downtown SF which I'll be working for 2 days a week. It will be a busy summer before starting my senior year in college but I'll get to relive my days in Berlin. My task now is to convert this blog into a multi-volume scrapbook which will take much time and effort (and paper cuts and money).
Thank you, whoever you are, for experiencing this all with me. I have updated this blog for the last 2 weeks I spent in Europe with my parents as we traveled through Germany and Italy. They are titled by date and they go into the month of May on the tab on the side. Enjoy!
Auf Wiedersehen! Tschuess! Goodbye...

Jillian Mary

3 comments:

  1. Truly enjoyed following your adventures and experiences.....enjoy your summer in the Bay Area...thinking of you....love Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog. It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The visit left the feeling that we can understand as well as everything can be brought. These exciting experience. friv 4

    ReplyDelete