Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On the Act of Blogging




I thought it would be appropriate to write a blog on the topic of blogging as my time as a blogger draws to a close. When I first set up this, I was a little iffy on my ability to share my experience here in Berlin through this Internet forum. I’ve never been able to successfully keep a journal so I thought the same would be for this. However, with the encouragement of my Mama Bear (or should I say forceful reminders?) and hearing how all of ‘you’ were enjoying it, I kept up with it. I think it’s become my virtual scrapbook of my time in Berlin. Of course, as you all know, I’ll be spending my summer in a pile of paper, glue and pictures as I construct an epic scrapbook of my life in Berlin. This blog will be special though in that it was created during my time in Berlin as the memories were fresh in my brain.
Also, I luckily had a fellow blogger as a dear friend here. Deborah, my museum-attending, Zara-and-Anthropologie loving, Cola-Light drinking and movie-going friend, is also a blogger! Our group of friends got used to us constantly taking pictures “for the sake of the blog”! Above are a couple pictures of us caught in the act of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment