Sunday, February 14, 2010

Short Hiatus...

Dear my avid and loyal readers,

So this week I have midterms…. Eek! Because all my content classes are on Thursday, I have all my midterms on Thursday—German, philosophy and art history. This is great because I don’t feel bad about procrastinating but it is also slightly stressful. Have no fear, I will prevail!
Once I am done with midterms, spring break begins! I leave bright and early on Friday morning (6:00am flight, meaning getting to the airport by 4:00am, meaning I need to get in a taxi by 3:30am) for Bilbao, Spain! I will be visiting Joshua for 4 days in northern Spain. I will get to explore Bilbao and take a day trip to neighboring San Sebastian. Even better, the weather might even get up to mid-50s… I might go into shock from seeing the sun!
On Tuesday, I’ll be flying to Paris for the remainder of break! I will spend the first couple of days with my friend from the program Emilie and then meeting up with my dear, dear friend Addysen who is studying abroad there! I can’t believe its already been 5 years since I went to France with Mary Star High School (and my brother). It was be great to see all the sights with my “mature” self. I then return to beloved Berlin on the 28th.
I promise to take plenty of pictures, explore much and collect as many memories as possible… and then return to share them with you!
Until then, Auf Wiedersehen! I miss you all!
Xoxox,
Jillian Mary

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your Spring Break in Spain and France.....thinking of you....looking forward your thoughts returning to Paris and what you thought of Spain.....thanks for the post card. You are always in my thoughts....love Terry

    ReplyDelete