Wednesday, January 27, 2010

let it snow...

I'm currently sitting in the "Wintergarten" of the Brentanostrasse campus waiting out a snowstorm... Just about twenty minutes ago the snow began again and now it looks like a winter wonderland outside. The weather has been, to quote the CNN newsman, "biting cold." The sun has peeked out a couple times but the temperature has been hovering around 20 degrees. I've quickly learned how to wear proper shoes, socks, layers, gloves, scarves, hats..... etc.

Its been about three weeks since i've been here. It doesn't feel that long but I have definitely seen a lot of Berlin. Five friends and I just booked a quite weekend trip to Dresden for the first week of February! Then mid-February I'll be going to Bilbao, Spain for 4 days before heading to France!

I'll get going on what you are all wanting, pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment