Monday, January 4, 2010

On the eve of an adventure...

Just about 12 hours until I take off from LAX-- had my last home cooked meal of meatloaf and mashed potatoes, bags are packed, and Mom has already cried. I'm soaking up my last few hours of home (and Brodie). Already some flight changes, the first leg of my flight from LAX has been delayed, only 20 minutes, but enough to make the Schwartz household nervous. I'm hoping for a good flight which I have loaded with new music (compliments of Uncle Dan and Aunt Molly) and plenty of magazines (compliments of the Gannon family)!

So here I go! I'll be in Berlin by Wednesday morning, which is about 1-2am LA time. I'll update this blog as soon as I get pictures of my apartment uploaded. Thank you in advance to all those who are taking this time to check this blog out!

4 comments:

  1. this thing is so cool!! have a safe trip and have fun!! will miss ya!!
    -cousin caity

    ReplyDelete
  2. off you go!!!

    cant wait to live vicariously through you for a semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your flights were smooth and looking forward to sharing your adventure. Such a wonderful experience awaits you.....enjoy each second....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are blazing the way for your younger cousins and setting the bar high...
    I'm anxious to follow every step you write about. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete