Monday, January 18, 2010

Museum Island



Exploring the city has been fun in the snow. Putting on my tights under my jeans with two pairs of socks has been a challenge but ultimately necessary. Then there is the couple layers of sweaters, coat, gloves, hat and scarf up to your nose. I've gotten used to it though, which is good since it has been a huge change from one sweater and flats. These pictures are from a trip to Museum Island with Sam, Deborah and Emilie. The first is in front of the Altes Nationalgalarie Museum, which I had to go to for my Art History class so we made a day of it. The second is of Emilie, Deborah and I in front of the Altes Museum, then the third is in front of the Berlin Dome.
I love how everything looks with the snow covering it, but I'm excited to see how this city comes alive with green!

1 comment:

  1. You are constantly on the go.....absorbing Berlin- you have seen so much already. I am tired just reading about it. Know how much I am enjoying following your travels and adventures. Thinking of you. Love, Terry

    ReplyDelete