Monday, March 29, 2010

FU-Best Excursion

Hello Everyone--

This past week has been a whirlwind of exploring new cities. Budapest turned out to be more than I expected. The weather was beautiful and the city views were breathtaking. However, I have to say that I LOVE VIENNA. Vienna is a fantastic city, the weather was beyond comfortable, there were beautiful people everywhere, the cafĂ© culture was fantastic, and the museums were amazing. I was overwhelmed with Austrian expressionism and being there felt like a fulfillment of all my art history studying. I feel so thankful for having been able to experience both cities… I’m already making plans in my head to return.

The next two weeks will be busy. First Jeff and Jessica come for the next week and we’ll be in Prague over Easter weekend. Then Josh and Addysen (my friend studying in Paris) will be here for my 21st birthday! So much to look forward to! I’ll keep you updated….

Love, Jillian Mary

1 comment:

  1. You are making the most of your Studies Abroad. So many adventures and you are sure covering a lot of territory. Glad the weather is turning to spring and a little more comfortable. Enjoy your time with Jeff and Jessica. So happy for you and all you are experiencing. Love you

    ReplyDelete